SIGforum
Proven outfitters in VA.?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/9720058264

November 25, 2019, 02:30 PM
rat2306
Proven outfitters in VA.?
I made a stop to the Woodbridge store this afternoon. Quite busy. One staff member when asked by another customer about the last day was informed they're looking at the first week of January. Some items I was looking for were not out, so I'll order them on-line.
November 25, 2019, 02:35 PM
PGT
They're right by a busy outlet mall with high rent and charge MSRP on everything. I've been in a handful of times and rarely bought anything that I can recall. Nothing special about the place and they seem to cater to LE/Mil as the only discount.

There's another shop around the corner that has fair prices and a great used selection and I've bought a bunch of stuff over the years when I stop in.
November 26, 2019, 06:57 PM
jbourneidentity
I've bought 2 Berettas online from the LE side (M9A3 and 92FS), and my transaction experience was absolutely excellent.
November 26, 2019, 10:14 PM
Kevbo
Yes, with the change in ownership and subsequent regression of Virginia Arms, All Shooters Tactical is the best store in the area

quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
They're right by a busy outlet mall with high rent and charge MSRP on everything. I've been in a handful of times and rarely bought anything that I can recall. Nothing special about the place and they seem to cater to LE/Mil as the only discount.

There's another shop around the corner that has fair prices and a great used selection and I've bought a bunch of stuff over the years when I stop in.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?
November 27, 2019, 01:10 PM
rat2306
I'll have to check AST out on Monday; the first responder markdowns at Proven/QT spoiled me for several years. I'm not willing to go anywhere near Potomac Mills between now and then.
December 03, 2019, 04:32 PM
rat2306
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
Yes, with the change in ownership and subsequent regression of Virginia Arms, All Shooters Tactical is the best store in the area

quote:
Originally posted by PGT:

I stopped there (All Shooters) yesterday. Easy to find, good selection of new/used arms and the more commonly needed doo-dads. Loved that they had a number of revolvers, like blued GP-100s. Greeted me as I stepped through the threshold.