SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a Beretta 92SB compact type M today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a Beretta 92SB compact type M today Login/Join 
posted

With all the Beretta threads lately got me looking for one. I found this one and it really feels good in the hand. I wasn't aware that they made a single stack. I'm really excited about this one.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Awesome. If you look around you can find some nice wood grips for these

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Here you go for type M

https://www.amazon.com/Beretta...Walnut/dp/B076KSQSCT

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Nice looking Beretta

Posts: 13814 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Beretta USA has brand new mags available right now (new old stock). Load up on as many as you need....lower than market price on them by a lot

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Beretta USA has brand new mags available right now (new old stock). Load up on as many as you need....lower than market price on them by a lot

Thanks for the heads up. They only let you order two at a time. I got them on the way.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Gotta love that old-school rounded trigger guard and railless frame.

Posts: 2011 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
don't forget the blued finish!

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have both the L + M model. They are two of my favorite pistols and I love shooting them.

A few years back I was in a Police Supply store in Chesterfield and decided to look in the used pistol section. I saw a few of the M models that looked a tad used. I asked about them and discovered they were a trade in from the first LE agency I worked at. I paid more than I should have but I guess I was being sentimental. After some cleaning and a little polishing it runs great.

I love the blued finish and the fact that neither have rails.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Very nice !

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I love the no rail look, too!

Is that the same single-stack 8rd mag that the 92 Custom Carry II uses?

I really favor the all metal guns with hammers. Maybe it's old school but I don't have anything in my safe that's not metal. And the only striker fired gun I have is a JA9 from Jimenez that my son gave me about 10 years ago. I can make it run and can hit with it but it doesn't feel like a Beretta.

My EDC in Texas is an Inox Custom Carry II. I want another for my safe in PA so if anybody knows of one, please let me have a shot at it.

Posts: 146 | Location: South Texas  | Registered: August 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. I had one many years ago and regret selling it. At the time I sold it, mags were hard to find and expensive but things have changed.

Posts: 6891 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great looking Type M. Love the finish on the SB's!

quote:
Originally posted by Texas@Last:

Is that the same single-stack 8rd mag that the 92 Custom Carry II uses?

Yes, all Type M's use the same magazine.

Posts: 761 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Those are cute guns, I need to BOLO. Seems like B's version of the S&W 39XX.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post