SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    (SIGARMS) Mauser M2 ( Picture Heavy) **new pix added**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

(SIGARMS) Mauser M2 ( Picture Heavy) **new pix added** Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
So, first used gun in 52 years for me (Last one was an Astra 600 I bought in West Germany in 1965).

Barrel proofed in Kiel Germany 2001. Both the slide and frame were also German proofed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Man, you are OLD. Razz

But, congrats! Cool

Q

Posts: 26427 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Man, you are OLD. Razz

February I'll be celebrating the 50th Anniversary of my 21st Birthday! Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Congrats on that upcoming milestone. The 50th Anniversary of your 21st bday sounds like a big bash should be coming. I know I can barely wait for mine!

And pretty cool pistol too.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
The worst part of hitting the 70 1/2 mark, having to take Mimimum Required Distribution from my IRA. Just did my taxes for 2017 and found out I now owe THOUSANDS.Frown

A few more pix showing minimal wear on the rails, feed ramp, etc. Both the frame and slide have the German proof marks. Frame finish has some "bubba" scratches where previous owner had issues reassembling the slide lock lever.

BIDEN SUCKS.