SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    So I shot my buddy’s CZ Shadow 2 and CZ Shadow 2 Orange yesterday
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I shot my buddy’s CZ Shadow 2 and CZ Shadow 2 Orange yesterday Login/Join 
posted
The Shadow 2 has been converted to SA only and is an amazing shooter. The Shadow 2 Orange is a full Cajun gun that ran about $2700. It was a nice shooter, but his Shadow 2 at almost half the price of the Shadow 2 Orange was a much better shooter in my hands.

Well……. I needed my own and found this one locally lnib for $1200. It has a Cajun Pro Package trigger kit which is simply amazing. Considering the standard gun without any work is almost $1400 + tax, and the pro package is $300 by itself, I think I got a pretty good deal.

Now I need to shoot it.

Posts: 1101 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats. That is the problem with shooting a nice gun, you get the need/want of getting one yourself. Unfortunately/fortunately, I have fallen into that hole myself once or twice.

They are really nice guns and sounds like you got a deal. CZ makes some really nice guns.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Awesome gun. I recall handling a CZS2 Orange a few years back in a LGS and knew I had to snag it. Since then, I sent it to CZC and upgraded it to include a barrel bushing (so now it's an ACCU Shadow 2 Orange).

That mod and the LOK palm swell grips make shooting the pistol a joy. I may end up asking CZC if they can perform some of their magic and see if they can manufacture/install rubber tabs at the rear of the pistol's slide, similar to HK's VP9 series, to make racking easier. My hands aren't getting any younger and I want to be able to enjoy the pistol for many years to come.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great shooters.
Some LOK grips with palm swell and an extended safety are improvements.

Posts: 1660 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up a Shadow 2 OR about a year ago and I am impressed with how accurate it shoots and how well built it is. Several friends thought I was insane for spending that on a pistol until they shot it. So far, I have used 115gr Igman and 124gr MEN and I get ragged holes in my target at 15m.

Posts: 130 | Location: GA | Registered: April 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is an excellent choice, had a shadow 2 but like a dummy I let it get away.
Been serious thinking of replacing it.

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post