SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG P365 PST 9MM 15R COYTACPAC
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG P365 PST 9MM 15R COYTACPAC Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted
Well, I told myself I would stick to the budget but I impulsed this one hard. I've been looking to get a P365 for a couple years, especially when my brother in law got one. I figure $540 shipped with 2 12 rd and 1 15 rd mag with holster was too good to pass up. I can't wait to get her. Did anybody else get this setup?

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
coytacpac?

Posts: 107571 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
coytacpac?

No idea why its called out like that. Mainly just a Coyote brown grip module and mags.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rbdub474
posted Hide Post
Coyote Tactical Pack. Just the color, mag configuration and holster.

Posts: 839 | Location: East Central MO | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, I get it. It's just stupid.

I'm gonna go to a restaurant and get me a baccheeburg and frenfr.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Continue their great tradition by offering a myriad of variants of a same model. Ooh Wee!!!!

Q

Posts: 26379 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:

That actually sounds awesome. I hope it come w/ a "thing that goes up" to my mouth.

ETA: I'm fine now. I got some TacCrnBrd.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Um...not very TAC these days without the now requisite optic cut slide. Jus' sayin'.

Still offloading those bloody awful holster kits, I see. TAC-factor just went down another 3 points.

-MG

Posts: 1989 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
$540 shipped sounds like a good price. My bare bones 365 was $499 a year ago, thought that was an ok price.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
In all fairness this is a Talo offering, and that's what Talo does. They get a manufacturers to made different, and they hope interesting, permutations of the manufacturer's guns for Talo to sell. They've done this with S&W, Roger, and others. I don't see anything wrong with it.

quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Continue their great tradition by offering a myriad of variants of a same model. Ooh Wee!!!!

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
I don't see anything wrong with it.
It's a fashion trainwreck Razz

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Is there a rainbow titanium option for the slide?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Is there a rainbow titanium option for the slide?

Or even worse, that diamond plate train wreck.

Back to the OP, that’s a a real good price for a 365 with 3 mags and a holster. Im glad you were able to grab a pistol that you have been wanting and get some extras too!

I’ve recently discovered the 365 goodness as well.

Enjoy your new piece!

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1713 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh, I get it. It's just stupid.

I’ll join you once I grab my tactical, low-key shirt. You know, my tacky shirt.

All kidding aside, cool piece. Many happy rounds.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

ha at least I'm not the only one who can't stand "flat dark earth" and every rename of it, and also whats the point of having it FDE and black, I thought the whole FDE thing was black is easy to spot camogun etc etc

Posts: 1471 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
It’s the Jake from State Farm model….blends with khaki.

Posts: 1351 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Austin228:
and also whats the point of having it FDE and black, I thought the whole FDE thing was black is easy to spot camogun etc etc

Fashion.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
So you can have it in any color you want, as long as it's black?

quote:
Originally posted by Austin228:
quote:
quote:

ha at least I'm not the only one who can't stand "flat dark earth" and every rename of it, and also whats the point of having it FDE and black, I thought the whole FDE thing was black is easy to spot camogun etc etc

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig4 I recently did the same thing. Didn’t want that color but did want the small P365 to go with my 2 365XL’s. Mags interchange and I have a couple specific carry situations I want to try the P365 for. Enjoy yours.

Posts: 59 | Registered: April 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Better than the Sig P938 Rbw Tit Big Grin

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post