SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ruger 57 Reliability
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger 57 Reliability Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:
I have two, and bought a bunch of spare mags. Half work, half do not. Ruger has yet to replace the ones which were sent back for not working.

It’s been 6 months.

My FN runs fine.

This post helps confirm my opinion of the two pistols. The FN has been proven very reliable. The Ruger 57 is probably not being tested that much because of ammo prices. It was introduced in December 2019 just before the ammo shortage starting in March 2020. The military is probably not going to use the Ruger 57 and has already extensively tested the FN Five7 for decades. The military, probably European countries, have run thousands of rounds through the FN pistol. In addition, Wikipedia list a number of countries, military and police, using the FN.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post