SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    30th Anniversary Gun
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

30th Anniversary Gun Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted
My lovely wife of 30 years as of this past Monday spoiled me good. Volquartsen Black Mamba and it is a tackdriver, it makes me look fairly profecient.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lurking for years!
Picture of Vegas_Sig
posted Hide Post
Lucky man, that is gorgeous!

Dave
Not a Newbie! Posting on rare occasions, but lurking for years!

Posts: 585 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Very cool!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is gorgeous!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
WOW, very nice.

Congratulations on 30!!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Very nice and congratulations!

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Congratulations 30 years isn't an easy task these days.

Great looking pistol, enjoy it.

Hopefully your wife enjoys shooting also!

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Volquartsen makes some sweet rimfires!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Congrats!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is awesome, congrats. I wish the two of you another 30 years.

Next year is my 25th, I am going to forward this to my wife.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8343 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Sweet. Is the grip frame polymer or metal?

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3209 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That gun is amazing. I have a similar model with a holsun mounted. It's a blast to shoot and insanely accurate.

Posts: 246 | Location: Chicago Area | Registered: November 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Polymer frame, the gun weighs next to nothing. We got it out again today and it is a blast to shoot. You can't run the trigger like a Glock though or you wind up double tapping. Even so the bullets find the same hole repeatedly.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful gun. My wife and I hit 30 years in April. We are definitely from a different age. These youngons today spend an average of 25k to stay married 2 years Eek.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice!! My wife has purchased me several guns in the last 25 years. Congrats on the 30 years!

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 98 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice, congrats

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice. You sir are a lucky man.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
She's a keeper! So is the gun. Happy Anniversary! I wish you both many, many, more happy years together.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. The gun is nice too !!

My 30th is coming up - I'll make sure my wife reads this post.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post