SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Revolver love...pics please...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Revolver love...pics please... Login/Join 
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
I lusted after a M27 and stumbled on this one a few years ago. It was a 27-2 from 1969 and in great condition. I discovered N frames don't fit me well, so I sold it. Beautiful revolver though and I do miss it.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I pretty much only shoot the J frames nowadays but still have a .500SW. My son likes to shoot it.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Latest acquisition...

625-7 Power Port .45 Colt

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1448 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Colt New Service 45 Colt caliber shipped to RCMP in October 1940.

Posts: 134 | Location: HENDERSON, NEVADA | Registered: December 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I have a few, and really enjoy them.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
A few more to enjoy: Diamondback,Python,OMM,Model 15, pair of 586 no dash

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Is the stainless Bisley a Linbaugh or Bowen? The barrel band I believe was done by both.

David Clements built me the 500 around 1999-2000

Stainless is a 5 shot 45 Colt done by Alan Harton.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Lovely photos, the older ones pieces of history.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1530 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
I want to go again, OK?

Love those big bores.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1448 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm Angler
posted Hide Post
Smith and Wesson Model 18 and 19

New Pythons

Performance Center Model 19 and 629

Posts: 183 | Location: Park County | Registered: February 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Cslinger, that bobbed hammer Ruger is beautiful! One of my grail guns! Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Speedbird
posted Hide Post
This topic is one of those times I really wish this forum had a like button.

Anyway, I was thiiiiiiis close to breaking out the cc and coming home with a new Colt Python last night. If they weren't getting ready to close and even half tried to sell me it would have been all over.

Sooner or later I think, especially if I spot a 6"

Posts: 498 | Location: Fort Couch (VA) | Registered: December 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Delta-3:
I'll have to get some pics of the others but here's my 625-3.

That is a hot little .45 right there. I dig those blue grips.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:
Is the stainless Bisley a Linbaugh or Bowen? The barrel band I believe was done by both.

David Clements built me the 500 around 1999-2000

Stainless is a 5 shot 45 Colt done by Alan Harton.

Thank you. I love the photos. This whole thread is loaded with beautiful wheel guns.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is a hot little .45 right there. I dig those blue grips.

DITTO what he said. Been thinking the very same.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
40s 5 screw pre model 15

70s Det. Special

'68 Trooper .357

Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
Two CDW workhorses.

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 867 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
A little more S&W Model 27 action - two of a five-inch 27-2 and one of a 3-1/2” 27-2.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post