SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    WINNER: Ram-Line 9mm 15-Round Magazine Late Ruger P-Series
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WINNER: Ram-Line 9mm 15-Round Magazine Late Ruger P-Series Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
Up for grabs is this Ram-Line 9mm 15-round magazine. This mag was included with an early P85 I purchased but does not seat properly in the pistol. I believe it is only compatible with Ruger P89 models beginning with serial number 304-70000, P93 & P94 models. Non-restricted states only. Thanks!

Congratulations to Sunset_Va.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 3510 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Thank you for offering this, please include me in your drawing.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I am surprised no one else entered your nice giveaway.

However, I am thankful to be the winner, my email address is listed in my profile, if you have trouble accessing it let me know.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post