SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Polymer framed handgun for all-around - Poll
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Polymer framed handgun for all-around - Poll Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I just purchased an X-Carry to be my all around do all piece. Failure to go into battery thing isn't really an issue if you are used to guns with a tight lock up and breaking them in. I'm cycling it 100 times a day, and it's pretty well gone away. Same for the mag catch. cycling that, has slicked it up so it's usable. But I like tight.

Posts: 26 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: March 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
I gotta admit, the G45 feels pretty good in my hands, so in this scenario, that's what I would pick up.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
For me, it'd be a 320, mostly because of my personal preferences for it. I'm a bit reluctant to go in for a FN handgun - I don't think they build pistols as well as they build rifles. Otherwise, any Glock or HK would serve just dandy, too.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beretta 92

Posts: 117 | Registered: August 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I think the mere idea of the Glock 19X for carry is ridiculous. The standard Glock 19 is what I would go with. IMHO people who complain that they can’t shoot glocks because of the grip angle thing is way overblown....just excuses made by people who can’t shoot.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
CZ P-10 C would be another good striker alternative to the Glock 19 or the CZ Rami if you want DA/SA

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Walther P99 9mm for me

"Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

Posts: 1053 | Registered: February 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
.......... IMHO people who complain that they can’t shoot glocks because of the grip angle thing is way overblown....just excuses made by people who can’t shoot.

Or people who just don't like Glocks.

Posts: 117 | Registered: August 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Depami:
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
.......... IMHO people who complain that they can’t shoot glocks because of the grip angle thing is way overblown....just excuses made by people who can’t shoot.

Or people who just don't like Glocks.

Like it don’t like, people act like they are un-shootsble because of the grip able when in reality if you can’t accurately shoot a Glock 19 then the problem is shooter not the gun. A good shooter should be able to pick up any pistol and be reliably acurate with it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dusty78,

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
G19.

Small enough to EDC and carries 15 rounds.

Always works.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11269 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post