SIGforum
Another CZ Rami Show 'n Tell

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/9470048234

November 07, 2017, 05:07 PM
Tooky13
Another CZ Rami Show 'n Tell
Following in Dry-Fly’s footsteps, I picked up my Rami from Robar today. I had them do their NP3 finish on the frame. I’m very pleased with the results. Unlike Dry-Fly, I left the trigger as-is. Although CZ Custom is local and I could have had them work on it, I’ve found the trigger suits me just fine. I believe the double-action pull, out of the box, is as good as any and is just right for EDC.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln
November 07, 2017, 05:44 PM
Sunset_Va
I will be the first to tell you, really nice CZ!

美しい犬
November 07, 2017, 06:26 PM
dozerd8
Looks sharp,enjoy!
November 07, 2017, 10:05 PM
dry-fly
Very nice sir! I’m finally shooting my new Rami in the AM for the first time. Mines trigger was certainly adequate as well, problem was I already owned a P01 built by CGW. Resistance was futile. Enjoy, it’s beautiful!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...
November 07, 2017, 10:12 PM
Edmond
Oooo that looks purdy. Never fired a CZ before but there's a first for everything. Big Grin

November 11, 2017, 04:28 PM
Nframe
Just bought me a Rami today. 150 rounds as soon as I got home, holy smokes it shoots great!

Now to find a good IWB holster and another 10 round mag!
November 11, 2017, 05:07 PM
dry-fly
I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s discovered them! There’s a guy on eBay a member here told me about that makes a pinky extension for them. Makes a huge difference.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...
November 11, 2017, 06:15 PM
Batty67
Ive got a CX Rami BD (decocker) for concelsed carry a few years ago. DEAD NUTS reliable. And I shot it very well. But, double stack makes it too wide for me. Kept it. Springfield EMP is my carry gun.
November 11, 2017, 07:13 PM
Ken 3D
Now that's a beautiful CZ. I have a BD Rami from CGW that I dressed up with wood grips and fiber optic sights, but my gun is a bridesmaid compared to yours. Very cool.
November 11, 2017, 10:59 PM
Tooky13
Apparently, CZ has finally produced another batch of the RAMI BD's. When I got mine a few months ago they were EXTREMELY hard to find.
I just checked GB and there were about 25-30 listed.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln
November 12, 2017, 06:56 AM
ArLEOret
For rami grip extensions: mjeter@elmore.rr.com
$15 each and they work excellent

Officers lives matter!
November 13, 2017, 10:26 PM
SteveR2012
quote:
Originally posted by ArLEOret:
For rami grip extensions: mjeter@elmore.rr.com
$15 each and they work excellent

Why not build your own per this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdlPoRw_oJU
That's what I did.
November 14, 2017, 09:13 AM
rlbuzz
quote:
Following in Dry-Fly’s footsteps, I picked up my Rami from Robar today. I had them do their NP3 finish on the frame. I’m very pleased with the results. Unlike Dry-Fly, I left the trigger as-is. Although CZ Custom is local and I could have had them work on it, I’ve found the trigger suits me just fine. I believe the double-action pull, out of the box, is as good as any and is just right for EDC.

Congratulations, that is one beautiful gun. I hadn't thought about a Rami until I saw yours. The color combination is beautiful.
I'm new to CZ handguns, but recently picked up a Shadow 2 and I'm loving it. I've been thinking of another CZ and after seeing your pictures, I think I've found it.
If you don't mind my asking, what type of hand grips are those? The multi color gray works beautifully with the NP3 and black combination.
November 14, 2017, 09:53 AM
Tooky13
quote:
Originally posted by rlbuzz:
If you don't mind my asking, what type of hand grips are those? The multi color gray works beautifully with the NP3 and black combination.

They're the G10 grips made by 'Cool Hand'. They've got a bunch of texture variations and colors.
https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=U..._sl_3aasck49zm_b_p20

Abraham Lincoln
November 14, 2017, 11:08 AM
rlbuzz
Thanks for the quick reply. You've taken the Rami from being a great little gun to being a work of art with your choices of colors and grips. It's a beautiful gun.
I don't know how I've overlooked the CZs for so long. I'm really impressed with their overall quality. The only CZ I have, a Shadow 2, is perfect. The machining, finish, and workmanship is top notch. I particularly like the way the slide fits down into the frame so that the bore axis is lowered. I probably would have overlooked the Rami except for your pictures.
This forum is going to be the cause for me going to the poor house.
November 14, 2017, 12:52 PM
Sunset_Va
For anyone with a Rami , Marschal Grips has some premade grips for the Rami on the website.

No waiting, of course , they are wood grips.

http://www.marschalgrips.com/4sale/4sale.html

美しい犬
November 14, 2017, 01:35 PM
Cobra21
quote:
Originally posted by Nframe:
Just bought me a Rami today. 150 rounds as soon as I got home, holy smokes it shoots great!

I love NFrame. He's like me...Oooh look, bright shiney object...gotta'go get one.

Risk the consequences of honesty...
November 15, 2017, 12:23 PM
Nframe
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
quote:
Originally posted by Nframe:

I love NFrame. He's like me...Oooh look, bright shiney object...gotta'go get one.

Lol. Guilty! I’ll just eat ramen for a couple weeks.