SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Best/Most Comfortable P365 Holster
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best/Most Comfortable P365 Holster Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted
I normally carry my p365 in a belly band holster but I want to get a IWB holster as well. The tac pac one isn't comfortable at all. What do you guys recommend?

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7072 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Muddy River Tactical tuckable holter with single belt clip. I have one in Kydex and another one in leather. Both work very well and are quite secure and comfortable.

Posts: 4502 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vedder rapidtuck

Posts: 270 | Location: NorCal | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I like Vedder Light tucks. Metal hardware, adjustable cant, easy on/easy off. Fairly priced (and they always have a discount of 10 or 15 percent)

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormin
posted Hide Post
G-Code Incog Eclipse. It’s the only IWB I can comfortably wear.

Posts: 331 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you're looking for a leather IWB, and, you don't mind the wait time, Ryan Grizzle's SDR is a superbly comfortable holster.

Posts: 614 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you happen to be in the Charlotte area and kydex is your thing, then maybe checkout Watchdog Tactical by Harris Blvd. & Hwy 21.

https://wdtactical.com/

Posts: 587 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Safariland Schema

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Crossbread supertuck at 4 oclock.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4791 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cobalt402:
Ryan Grizzle's SDR is a superbly comfortable holster.

I was looking at that very holster last night. Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pretty much have settled on the G Code Eclipse as my go to IWB holster for all my smaller (and some not so small) guns. I can't abide by holsters that use belt loops for ccw. It needs to be able to be removed without partially undressing if I am carrying iwb.

Posts: 7530 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the suggestions! I'll let you know what I end up with.

safespot, good call on Watchdog, they are currently holding my R2 Resonator anyway.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7072 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

R Grizzle SSR without a doubt!
Ryan does a great job on this holster. I don’t even have a 365 yet but have the holster.
A couple buddies and I got the first ones he made for the Macro with an optic.

R Grizzle is the best way to go. Have one for my 43 that I have carried for years.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25428 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only way to answer this is to try them all then offer an opinion. Nobody does that so you are going to get limited experiences in your "best" inquiry. That doesn't take into account that comfort is entirely subjective.

Having said all that, my personal favorite based on my limited experience, the most comfortable IWB holster I've tried and use for my P365 is the Comp Tac Infidel Ultra Max.

Posts: 27 | Registered: November 26, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
My favorite holster for the P365 is the Milt Sparks Criterion.

Posts: 2961 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

R Grizzle SSR without a doubt!
Ryan does a great job on this holster. I don’t even have a 365 yet but have the holster.
A couple buddies and I got the first ones he made for the Macro with an optic.

R Grizzle is the best way to go. Have one for my 43 that I have carried for years.

Another vote for Ryan Grizzle’s IWBs. And great to work with.
Why do you guys like his SDR vs his Town & Country 2? Also reinforced mouth, but further offset belt loops.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I've been a big fan of the Summer Special design. There's a six month wait on those made by Milt Sparks, but you can get similar interpretations earlier (and just as high of quality) from SF Members Ryan Grizzle (Country Boy) and Tim Thurner of TT Gunleather.

https://www.miltsparks.com/sto...Belt-Loop-p129036119

https://rgrizzleleather.com/iwb-holsters.html

https://www.ttgunleather.com/p...nforced-iwb-scabbard

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10203 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
There's a six month wait on those made by Milt Sparks

There is actually a ten month wait at the present. I have an order placed 8n December ‘23 not due until October ‘24. I will also say Tom of TT Gunleather and Ryan of R Grizzle make excellent holsters with a fraction of the wait. I have a R Grizzle order due any day that I can’t wait to receive.

Posts: 2961 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stealth Gear

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post