SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New P365 XMacro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
New P365 XMacro Login/Join 
Junior Member
posted
Good evening, new member.

Just thought I would share as my first post that I just bought a new P365 XMacro. It is the non-comp'd version. I've had a P-365 for a few years. It's the 12-round version. I like it and use it as my everyday carry. But, I wanted one with an optic.

I was looking at a P365 Fuse that came with a Sig Romeo RS. When I got to the store it was sold. I'm kind of glad because I'm afraid I wouldn't have been able to carry the Fuse and I read that the RS wasn't a great optic.

So, I settled on the XMacro. It did not come with an optic but it is cut for an optic. My other P365 was not.

Now I need a holster. I usually carry appendix so I'm thinking about ordering a Tenicor VELO5. Then I need to choose an optic. I'm thinking of going with a Holsun EPS Carry.

Any opinions?
 
Posts: 2 | Location: Southeast MS | Registered: August 30, 2026Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The Holosun EPS Carry is a great optic choice for the XMacro. As is the similar SCS Carry.

Same RMSc footprint. Both enclosed. Just the EPS Carry is a battery powered red or green dot with manual brightness and the SCS Carry is a solar/indoor light powered green (only) dot with automatic brightness (and a manual override).

Comes down to which set of features you prefer.

https://freedomgorilla.com/blo...s-carry-vs-eps-carry
 
Posts: 35516 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I have the Holosun on my non-comp X-Macro in GREEN (66 year old eyes) and love it. Added it about a year ago after having carried the P365X for the past two years.

Welcome to the forum fellow MS member. Great folks here who are always willing to help.

Southeast MS - I lived in Columbus for 60+ years before moving to North MS about 18 months ago.
 
Posts: 3650 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I have the SCS carry on my xmacroish p365. I don’t really carry my P365 anymore. But I do have it set up on a duty belt for side jobs.




Not minority enough!
 
Posts: 8806 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Chowser - Love that grip design. May I ask if you like it and what brand it is. Thanks Mark
 
Posts: 3650 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
YellowHawk welcome aboard!

I have a grip just like Chowsers. The pic looks like a Tyrant Snub Nose, it takes the 17 round mags, but the front of it has the same rail as the regular P365 so it will fit regular P365 (depending on your slide length) or XL holsters. I like the Tyrant because my P365, P365XL and my X-Macro Tacops with 17 round mags all fit in the same holster.

The normal X-Macro rail is a 1913 and doesn't usually fit the P365XL holsters.

I have both the Tenicor Velo5 (had the Velo4 it sucked) and the Certum 3 (they make a 4 now) with a pillow. They are both great, I have a very slight preference for the Certum for 2 reasons. One the pillow is more comfortable and 2, you can run it 4 o'clock if you want.

Optics: I have a Holosun 407k and a Sig Romeo X Compact. Both are the open lense version. I have a slight preference for the SIG and if I were to buy another one I'd probably get the enclosed SIG or EPS Carry.




"The left can't applaud me because their hands are in other people's pockets." - Javier Milei
 
Posts: 2466 | Location: Texan on the north side of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
It is the TyrantCNC snub nose. I am using an OEM SIG magwell. I had to source a longer bolt for
it to work.

I wanted to use the 17rd mags but continue to use the various holsters I already had.



Not minority enough!
 
Posts: 8806 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. Gonna have to give this grip unit a try.

Chowser - before I order the magwell, can you confirm it is the one in the attached link please. Thank you

https://www.sigsauer.com/p365-...ne-funnel-black.html
 
Posts: 3650 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Yes it is.
I will dig through my parts bin.

well i found the bag in my tyrant shipping stuff, but i'm assuming it's the factory one?
Looks like I got a M2.5 x 16mm torx countersunk screw to use with the SIG magwell. ISO 14581

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chowser,



Not minority enough!
 
Posts: 8806 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sir - I will purchase one locally or order one (or four Big Grin) on line. Thanks for providing the needed screw detail. Me trying to determine the correct one could have sent me down a rabbit hole.
 
Posts: 3650 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Measure your tyrant one first. The new one just needs to be like 2-3 mm longer. I think that's why I ordered four to try different lengths. Guess I could've ordered a longer one and just cut it down. but the M2.5 is the head size you need.



Not minority enough!
 
Posts: 8806 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Understood. Thanks again. I have gone down this pathway with various red dot mountings over the years ordering various lengths not knowing which would work. I like you prefer not cutting precision bolts to fit especially when screwing it into a $90.00 grip or a pistol slide assembly.
 
Posts: 3650 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Mark, I just sent you an email.


Q






 
Posts: 31441 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Q - Received and responded. Thank you my friend.
 
Posts: 3650 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New P365 XMacro

© SIGforum 2026