SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How similar are your nightstand and CC pistols?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How similar are your nightstand and CC pistols? Login/Join 
Picture of retpd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
Night stand:

Main CC:

How big is your nightstand? Wink

Posts: 398 | Location: Orlando | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Beretta 92A1 with a TRL-1 on my nightstand, or a USP 45.

Carrying a CZ-75c right now.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Nightstand P229 in 357 Sig
Carry P224 in 357 Sig

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Nightstand Gun - Sig P228R with TLR3 weapon light
Thug Gun - Sig P228 on its way to CCR Smile

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
On my side of the bed is a G30 with light and laser. I also have a Mossberg shotgun with the Surefire DSF. On my wife’s side of the bed is a P226 in Sig .357. I change up what I carry during the day depending on what I am doing or wearing. I usually carry a G19.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
P-228 is my sidearm 24/7. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
All of my pistols are SAO with frame safety.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8847 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Duty gun is gen4 31 with TLR-1 HL.

Off duty and nightstand gun is currently gen3 32 with TLR-1 HL.

But I keep my old 92F suppressed under the guest pillow, which I will change to my CZ P10C SR with TLR-7 once I make sure it works.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7990 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Nightstand is a P226 TacOps with TLR-2

Carry is either a P938, P320, or HK P30SK. The P226 is just too much to carry and keep covered.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10912 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
My nightstand gun is also my truck gun. It goes with me in my vehicle every day, and comes in with me when I get home at night. It is a FS M&P40 w/night sights.

I carry an LCP any time I have pants on, but usually cannot carry anything larger to work because of wardrobe restrictions. At nights and on weekends, when I can dress the part, I usually carry either an M&P40C, original Walther PPS in 9mm, or XDs45.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nightstand has a Desert Eagle
Carrying a Glock 29

Posts: 9109 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
Nightstand is MK24 w/TLR-1HL and carry is P245 or M11A1 or P228 or P320 X-Carry (trying this one out) or PPS M2 (shorts/pocket).

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 313 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My primary HD gun is an AR. On the nightstand is a Gunvault with both my carry guns, a P226 and a P225.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm just preparing my
impromptu remarks
posted Hide Post
Carry: G19 MOS with RMR and Inforce APLc

Nightstand: G17 MOS with RMR and TLR-1

Next to the Nightstand: 11" AR suppressed

Posts: 331 | Location: PA | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Same platform, controls, triggers, and sights. Full size is HD with the compact and Subcompact for carry. Mag interchangeability is important to me.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12565 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
What I carry that day is what sits by the bed at night.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Carry a G26 or G43.
G19 has a TLR-1-HL in nightstand.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever I carry in my carry rotation, sleeps with me on the nightstand together with a flashlight.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Same gun, G23. Augmented by my Mossberg Shockwave for additional/optional duty in the overnight role.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
19X & 43.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post