SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Used pistols you don't see up for sale very often
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Used pistols you don't see up for sale very often Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by James in Denver:
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
Walther p5

Correction... Walther P5C (compact)

The P5's come up decently often, over 100,000 made, half-a-dozen on GB right now (including one "anniversary edition".

However, the P5 compacts are much rarer, only about 10k made. I once saw 2 compacts listed, one for a very reasonable price, but didn't act quick enough and someone hit buy-it-now...

I would add Korth or M73 revolvers to the list of pistols you don't see for sale often.

James

Walther P5C SF is even rarer.

Also the Walther P4 which is a post-war Walther P38 which a shorter barrel.

I think there was also a Walther P38K with an even shorter barrel than the Walther P4.

Posts: 6623 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The H&K P7 or P7M8. I had one of each and sold the two abut a year apart. Each went in minutes.
My opinion.... best pistol ever made.
I wish I'd kept at least one of them.

Poli Viejo

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:
quote:
quote:
Walther p5

The P5's come up decently often, over 100,000 made, half-a-dozen on GB right now (including one "anniversary edition".

However, the P5 compacts are much rarer, only about 10k made. I once saw 2 compacts listed, one for a very reasonable price, but didn't act quick enough and someone hit buy-it-now...

I would add Korth or M73 revolvers to the list of pistols you don't see for sale often.

James

I think there was also a Walther P38K with an even shorter barrel than the Walther P4.

There was a flawless NOS P38k that went for almost $8k earlier this month on GB. Beautiful specimen.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:
quote:
quote:
Walther p5

James

There was a flawless NOS P38k that went for almost $8k earlier this month on GB. Beautiful specimen.

Did you shoot it yet?

Posts: 444 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RR:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Did you shoot it yet?

Ha ha. I didn't think it would go that high. I thought about putting a max bid in. But, by the time I decided, it already went way passed my intended bid. Eek

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Yeah Bac got me looking at a "Step" slide Beretta 92 on Gunbroker and it went a little higher than I thought it would. No where near that high though. Lot of nice pistols out there if you look long enough.

Posts: 444 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post