SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Mounting a Holosun 507C X2 on a P365XL?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mounting a Holosun 507C X2 on a P365XL? Login/Join 
posted
I have a bare optic-ready slide for my P365XL. The cutout for the optic is in the forward position, just behind the ejection port. The footprint is in the Shield RMS/SMS pattern, as is the Romeo Zero.
The Holosun 507K-X2 optic uses this same footprint, but I would rather use the Holosun 507C-X2 which has the larger Trijicon RMR footprint. Has anyone here mounted a 507C to a P365? If so, did you use an adapter plate and which one? Did it require taller fixed sights to see them through the optic in a back-up roll?

Posts: 3 | Location: Ohio | Registered: March 14, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
You will need an adapter plate because I'm pretty sure the RMR style is too wide to fit on the slide. However, I don't know of anyone making plates for the P365.

Posts: 4182 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The above is correct. An easier way to get a larger window that is direct milled is to mount the full sized EPS. It’s got the same mounting footprint as the carry but the larger window.

Posts: 166 | Registered: March 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post