SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Browning Hi Power Thread and Pic Request
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Browning Hi Power Thread and Pic Request Login/Join 
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TexasRaider:
quote:
Originally posted by Weshowe:
Gents,

For more Hi-Power pics and info look up Steven Camp's old web site "Hi-Powers and Handguns". Everything you wanted to know about Hi-Powers.

Wes

Indeed, it is a fantastic resource. I highly encourage anyone interested in the Hi Power to buy his book:
The Shooter's Guide to the Browning Hi Power - REVISED EDITION

It's only $30 and since he passed away in 2011, the more folks that buy it the more it can continue to help his family.

Posts: 700 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Weshowe:
Gents,
For more Hi-Power pics and info look up Steven Camp's old web site "Hi-Powers and Handguns". Everything you wanted to know about Hi-Powers.
Wes

Indeed, it is a fantastic resource. Additionally, I highly encourage anyone who is truly interested in the Hi Power to buy his book:
The Shooter's Guide to the Browning Hi Power - REVISED EDITION

It's only $30 and since he passed away in 2011, the more folks that buy it the more it can continue to help his family.

Posts: 700 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for the great pics and the memories of Steven's site. He was a great resource and just such a cool guy. Brightened my day to be reminded of him.

Posts: 1337 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post