SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    365 Drop Safety
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

365 Drop Safety Login/Join 
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted
Works very well, including on hard tile from 3 feet high.

Just in case you were wondering.

Not quite as butthole puckering as when I dropped a P239 on it's hammer on a loaded chamber on a tile floor about 18 years ago...

Roll Eyes

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the old military surplus weapons sale ad:

For sale, Italian military rifles.

Only dropped once.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about the puckering, but its good to get the real-world datapoint.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Good info to share-thanks. Cheers

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1630 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
If it falls just let it drop. Way better than impulsively trying to catch it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post