SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    $19.99 Glock Magazines
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$19.99 Glock Magazines Login/Join 
posted
CDNN has a bunch of NEW Glock magazines (Sigs too) for $19.99 and shipping is a flat rate of $3.99. I just ordered 3 g19 15 round mags and the 2+ magazine extensions were about 4 bucks so I grabbed a few of those too.
https://www.cdnnsports.com/cat...&price_sale=19,19.99

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 62 | Registered: April 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool

Posts: 11 | Location: KY | Registered: May 02, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the head's up. Grabbed two Gen 5 G17 mags for work...been putting that off for too long.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Swordknives
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up! I picked up some G26 mags.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Posts: 1401 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I've been trying to find some for my first Glock with reasonable shipping. This is both, the cheapest shipping and price I've seen on my casual 3 day search.

Got two for my G19 and one 33rd stick for America.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
If you are not opposed to Magpul PMAGS, Primary Arms has them on sale for 9.99. You have to put them in your cart to see the price. I have about 20 (problem free) of these.

https://www.primaryarms.com/ma...7-magazine-9mm-black

Posts: 1981 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
Big thanks for letting us all know.

Just ordered three G17 mags for my 34.

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, I picked up a few too!!!

Posts: 1104 | Location: Toano, Va.  | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Just ordered three mags for my G-43X.

Posts: 15912 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CDNN has some amazing deals with mags, ammo,guns,etc., and they keep getting better. They are the original Palmetto State Armory,of sorts. Goodness knows I spent my fair share with them over the years.

Posts: 6913 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CDNN must have their shipping department finely tuned....$3.99 flat rate shipping and received notice of shipment this morning.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
If you are not opposed to Magpul PMAGS, Primary Arms has them on sale for 9.99. You have to put them in your cart to see the price. I have about 20 (problem free) of these.

Is there a coupon code to get the $9.99 price? It shows up at $12.30 in my cart.

Posts: 1627 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Phred, It must have been a labor Day sale. I bought 4 at the 9.99 price. I just tried to do it again and it shows 12.30 in my cart also.

quote:
Originally posted by Phred:
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:

Is there a coupon code to get the $9.99 price? It shows up at $12.30 in my cart.

Posts: 1981 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
If you are looking for Pmags for the Glock Manventureoutpost has then for a good price. $9.49 for the G17 and $9.70 for the G19. They also have most factory Glock magazines for around $19.75 (including FDE or OD for the G17/19 mags). I have ordered a bunch of mags from them before. Not sure what current shipping is but about 4 months ago I ordered a Magpul stock and grip and a few other small pieces and it was $5.99. I have paid $9.99 before also just FYI.

G17 Pmag

G17 OEM

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There was a time in this forum- eight, ten years ago, something like that- when CDNN got mentioned so frequently (just about every day, and I'm not exaggerating) that it became a running joke- "Standby for a coded message in 14 parts!"

What happened, CDNN? We used to be so close, but now, it's like you don't know us any more. You're probably seeing younger forums. Just tell us the truth.

Remember? We even had a pet name for you- "Sheedy Ern Ern" but now, you find us old and unattractive. Sad, so very sad.

Posts: 107758 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad Apple
of the AAP
Picture of 9mm_shooter
posted Hide Post
Competition with gunmagwarehouse, midway, brownells, others must be tough.

Posts: 7793 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They also have $3.99 flat rate shipping on ammo, they must lose their shirt on that.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
There was a time in this forum- eight, ten years ago, something like that- when CDNN got mentioned so frequently (just about every day, and I'm not exaggerating) that it became a running joke- "Standby for a coded message in 14 parts!"

What happened, CDNN? We used to be so close, but now, it's like you don't know us any more. You're probably seeing younger forums. Just tell us the truth.

Remember? We even had a pet name for you- "Sheedy Ern Ern" but now, you find us old and unattractive. Sad, so very sad.

I think it's because they just don't seem to have the same selection that they used to. Also, it seems like they used to have some of the best deals on firearms compared to other vendors. Now, they're about average on most firearms.

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shipping is fast that is for sure....received my mags today and wish I would have grabbed a couple more