SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New P365x owner
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New P365x owner Login/Join 
posted
I went to the range a week ago to look around. I wanted to check out the Sig. Originally when I checked it out years ago I didn’t like the the way it felt. They had one for rent. The original with 12 round extension. I had free range time to use so I said what the hell let’s try it. I actually throughly enjoyed shooting it. Needless to say I traded my shield plus in and walked out with a 365x. Had more free range time and went and put fifty rounds through it To make sure all is good before carrying. I guess sig grew on me. Wanted to try something different. I went ahead and ordered a p365 frame from sig and a ten round mag to change out to a less printable gun. So far really enjoying carrying this little shooter and I love the modularity of the gun. Sorry for the long winded story.

Posts: 3 | Registered: November 02, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum! Yes. They are great little carry pistols.

phil

Posts: 2385 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
I sure love my 365. I shoot it as good or better than any pistol I own. I love it so much I just bought a second one.

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post