SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    And Another P250 Added!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And Another P250 Added! Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted
I got the full size a few months ago and I found the compact that I really wanted today!

$250 and she's all mine!

I figured out really quickly why I got it so cheap an remedied it. The mag had a .40 follower in it and it would not go all the way up.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34365 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Good catch with the wrong follower in the mag.

I had a .40 a long time ago and traded it for a Gen2 Glock because the Gen2 doesn't have finger grooves and the Gen3 and Gen4 did.

I decided I needed a P250 later on and was able to find a German P250 chambered in 9x21. It came complete with the box, an extra magazine, and the test target. The grip module is dated January of 2007.

I found a bunch of 9x21 for almost nothing and the P250 worked through it without a hitch.

I like the P250 a lot. Didn't feel the need for a P320 up until a month ago.

Posts: 9383 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't have passed it up at that price, either.
Nice.

Posts: 383 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
You get the hell out of here with that outdated technology Big Grin

My first Sig was a P250, nice little gun, for that price, as others have said, I would have grabbed it too.

I think they are a great pistol to practice with, If you can accurately shoot that long ass trigger pull, you SHOULD be able to do well with most any system.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6612 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I put a laser on my P250 but then traded it to a friend who has rotator cup problems and he has trouble raising his shooting are all the way to aim. He traded a Berretta 92 for it.

Now I just looked in my data-base because I knew I had bought one from a fellow member here in .380... but here is what I forgot... I converted it to shoot 357 sig and 40cal it seems....

The other 'crazy gun dude' part is when I went to pick the p250 in .380 up at my FFL they had a Sig P226 SAO Legion laying in a display case.......

Those P250s will get you in trouble....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
That's a killer deal! I had a couple for a while, and liked them, but had a few issues with light strikes and ultimately traded it on a PX4, which is another platform that kind of intrigues me. If I came across another P250 for $250, I'd definitely grab it up!

Posts: 9164 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is mine-- a compact grip (surgically shortened!) on a sub-compact, in .45ACP

"Dead Midgets Handled With No Questions Asked"

Posts: 697 | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I like the 250 for the if you pull the trigger, you damn well meant to pull the trigger.

It's a safety feature for me.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34365 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
I like the 250 for the if you pull the trigger, you damn well meant to pull the trigger.

It's a safety feature for me.

A safety feature for me as well. A P250 (Compact slide on a subcompact rail-less frame) is my daily carry in .357 SIG.

I've been thinking about switching to a SP 2340 in .357 SIG, so I'll have that "safer" first trigger pull.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6127 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post