SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New 3" Colt Python
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New 3" Colt Python Login/Join 
posted
Gents,

A pic of my new 2020 MFR Colt Python .357 Magnum. It's the 3" model and I adore it. Trigger and workmanship are fantastic! Spendy, but worth it, IMHO! Caan't wait to see how it shoots...

Wes

Posts: 2427 | Location: Salem, OR | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice indeed.

Posts: 2047 | Location: East Central Toadsuck, Florida | Registered: September 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
What a beauty!

Makes me want to pull my Colt out of the Safe.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. Nicely done!

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 125 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking good, enjoy!

Posts: 101 | Registered: January 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
You're gonna shoot it??? Wink

Kidding! Enjoy it; it's a beauty!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In my best Cousin Eddie voice, She’s a beaut!

Please let us know how she shoots.

Posts: 458 | Location: Ocala, FL 34478 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think Colt did a great job on the newer models. The 4" I have is an amazing shooter and the trigger is really smooth. It takes a little time getting used to the cylinder release action compared to S&W and a Ruger.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think it would look grand with the detective-style grips they put on the 2.5" revolver.

Posts: 107598 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ranger41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I think it would look grand with the detective-style grips they put on the 2.5" revolver.

Me too. Those are the grips that came on my Royal Blue 3" Python.

"The world is too dangerous to live in-not because of the people who do evil, but because of the people who sit and let it happen." (Albert Einstein)

Posts: 955 | Location: Rural Virginia - USA | Registered: May 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
That looks great - congratulations!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6694 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Beautiful, enjoy it!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The three-inch looks better proportioned than the old 2½".

Posts: 27963 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Are these the detective-style grips?

https://wicked-store.com/en/co...-plomb-ou-bb-co.html

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107598 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
What a beauty you have there.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
After some initial "teething" issues, I think it's about time to get my hands on one.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a beauty, you’re sure to love working it.

God Bless You and Your House,

Mark
www.bikersforchrist.org

Posts: 232 | Registered: November 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
2023 2.5" bbl. Python with Deer Hollow Python Service stocks.

I agree the 3" bbl. model would look better with service stocks instead of target stocks.

Posts: 419 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Waiting for one in blue.

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post