SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How can I get a P228 build kit minus receiver under $300?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How can I get a P228 build kit minus receiver under $300? Login/Join 
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Matrix is the only place that I'm aware of that has 80% 229 frames with either 229-1 magwell or 228 for $199
They used to be about the only place to buy a parts kit but they only sold them if you bought an 80% frame.
It doesn't look like they have them any longer but IIRC they were in a price range of the "are you freaking high?" category.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
For those asking where to get them, you can just Google it. There are a number of companies that sell the 80% and jigs. I looked into building one previously. When I added it all up it was $600-700.00 to buy everything, then there coating the frame. So unless you just have to have a ghost gun, buy a used one.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post