SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Replacement parts for the Hudson H9
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Replacement parts for the Hudson H9 Login/Join 
Picture of swage
posted
I know many forum members purchased this pistol. As some may already know, Hudson filed for bankruptcy. Many are left without replacement parts. KE Arms manufactured the slides and frames for Hudson. They have inventory of slides and frames on hand. They're also exploring demand for manufacturing small replacement parts and service/support for the H9. They are currently talking with the other vendors who manufactured small parts for Hudson.

If you're interested in slides, frames and potentially small parts for the H9 email sales@kearms.com. It's my understanding that they're being inundated with emails so it may be a while before you receive a response.

I have no affiliation with KE Arms. Just trying to help out members who own an H9.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks.
Mine runs well, no issues.
I'm not sure what parts to get just in case?
Recoil spring maybe?

Posts: 1660 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cambridge Valley Machining in the tiny hamlet of Cambridge NY also made components for Hudson. Good people in a nice small town.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I forget where it was I saw it, but someone had H9’s for $599 shipped recently. I guess it makes sense why they were so cheap. Was very tempted to buy another one at that price because mine runs great and at that price why not. Good to know Hudson filed bankruptcy and where to get parts if I need them. Thank you.

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From what I have read most are blaming the gun’s problems on poor quality of the manufacturing from the companies who were contracted to make the parts for the Hudson. So buying replacement parts from the same companies might not be solving the problem.

Posts: 838 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post