SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone know what happened to Rick Waltner holsters?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know what happened to Rick Waltner holsters? Login/Join 
posted
I have a holster from this man I really like. And I'm having a hard time finding something similar for my P365. Anyone know what happened to this brand?

Posts: 130 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rick Waltner holsters

Found an email for him off a 2008 post about his holsters

rick4570-at-hotmail.com

His old web page is inactive

http://www.rickwaltnerholsters.com/index.htm

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Check out UBG Holsters, you may find something you like by this guy:

UBG Holsters

Posts: 33807 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Check out UBG Holsters, you may find something you like by this guy:

UBG Holsters

Yes, he makes excellent holsters and has always had a good turnaround time compared to most leather holster makers.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alright thanks I'll check these guys out.

Posts: 130 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use a Mitch Rosen Upper Limit for my P365 (and G26, 19 and Shield) that looks pretty similar. I got the express version to keep the cost Dow. You might want to check it out.

Posts: 756 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mitch Rosen makes a nice holster - have one for my XL and similar to the one pictured.

Posts: 85 | Location: NW of Tampa Fl | Registered: August 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post