SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    BHP item karma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BHP item karma Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
I have a used set of Pachmayr wrap around rubber grips for a BHP and an armorers course dvd from AGI

Winner to be selected Monday 7/12

Only rules, post a pic of your BHP for the enjoyment of all

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lord Vaalic,

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
*Don't enter me in Karma* already have such grips and no video player.

Thank you and good luck to those that enter. Those wraparound grips are excellent.

Pic is my one BHP, a '92 MkIII, which mechanically is in great shape and a fine shooter but cosmetically is a mess. Traded a 870 Express for it, previous owner kept it in a metal toolbox along with tools, bolts and such behind his seat in his truck. Took a bit to clean, it was the filthiest gun I ever seen.

It will be refinished soon, Midnight Blue Cerakote, at a local shop.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4361 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Does a video count?
https://youtu.be/wXSeLTPlYdo

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3214 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Updated... It is a DVD... Sorry I just said video...

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Cool, add me for the DVD only please, and thanks.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4361 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Thank you, LV!

Posts: 516 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

Restored this flood damaged orphan a while back. Thanks for the chance

Before pic below

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29711 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
DVD only for me too please, I have the grips

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd love the DVD. I just picked up a Colombian contract HiPower that needs new springs and a rear sight. Picked up the sight and springs are on the way.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Winners:

Belwolf gets the DVD and Darth gets the grips!

Please send me your addresses and I will get them on the way!

posted Hide Post

Posts: 270 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Thanks LV, email sent. Some nice pics here bros, soon mine will be refinished. Will post before and after pics when done.

― John Adams

- Principal Skinner.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Email imminentSmile

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29711 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post