SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Grayguns trigger on 229 legion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grayguns trigger on 229 legion Login/Join 
posted
I just replaced the stock shoe to a grayguns 22x adjustable and that is just what the Dr ordered.
The flat face and adjustablity are great. A touch of adjustment for the reset with just a bit of a twist for pretravel and it’s perfect.
I was going to go further with the trigger but I don’t think it needs it now.
I’m sure this is old news to you guys but I’m pretty excited by it.
I’m really loving this pistol!

Posts: 13 | Location: Fort Myers, Fl | Registered: May 11, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How difficult was the install ? DA or SAO ?

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was easy, and worth it. Just need a punch and a small screwdriver. If the screwdriver had a slot in it for the sear spring it would be even easier, but I made do without.
I followed sig guys video on you tube.
Mine is da/sa.

Posts: 13 | Location: Fort Myers, Fl | Registered: May 11, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SWFLGuy:
If the screwdriver had a slot in it for the sear spring it would be even easier

Just curious: Why did you mess with the sear spring to replace a 229 trigger?

Happiness is a warm gun.

Posts: 447 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Have you had time to take it to the range yet?

Let us know your thoughts about how it shoots.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn’t replace the sear spring I just moved it to the side, relieved tension.
And no unfortunately I haven’t got out to shoot today.

posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/_6DDEDX84k0

I followed this video

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SWFLGuy:
https://youtu.be/_6DDEDX84k0

I followed this video

Ah, must be a SAO thing.

Posts: 447 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope, mine is da/sa