SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Tomorrow's Airgun Range Today....Or How I Used Old Tech To Help Old Eyes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tomorrow's Airgun Range Today....Or How I Used Old Tech To Help Old Eyes Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
Ok it sounds way better then it really is. I have basically 60 feet wall to wall in my basement that is my rifle shooting lane. All said and done probably 18-19 yards of shooting distance. Now my vision has never been great by any stretch so when I shoot iron sights I cannot readily see the impacts. I keep a set of binoculars handy or just walk up and check but me being bored thought........there's gotta be an app for this. Big Grin

So I grabbed an old Iphone and an old first gen Apple TV my dad gave me, that I don't use and thought I wonder if I can Airplay the camera app.........and VOILA, instant feedback in high definition 1080P Big Grin

So yeah, not exactly rocket surgery, nor anything that hasn't been done in some way or another before but adds to the fun in my basement.

As always take care and shoot safe,
Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post