SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Emperor Scorpion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Emperor Scorpion Login/Join 
posted
Anyone have an Emperor on here? I ordered one and it is supposed to be here tomorrow.I would like to hear anything anyone has concerning it. Thanks... this is my first post too.
Dave

Posts: 4 | Registered: September 06, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had one for five or six years -- Christmas present from my wife.

Accurate, great trigger, has always functioned flawlessly.

Completely functional and very stylish at the same time.

It is a SIG "1911," so there are plenty of discussions about the design / function changes SIG made. I'm comfortable with the tradeoffs SIG made.

Posts: 694 | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Magnum thanks for the info this is my first sig 1911 but not my first 1911. I like them therefore I have more than one. I just picked mine up about an hour ago and she is a beauty.I will be going to the range soon. I look forward to getting to know everyone e on this forum. I am on about five different ones, and they aren't all sig related. Take care.
Dave

posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard. I have the same gun, just with a different finish. Mine is the Nightmare Carry. Been 100% since the day I bought it.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Sig!

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanx guys for the welcome. I went to the range yesterday and ran 200 rounds through it and now I like it even more. It never hiccupped once. I really like the trigger too. Quality throughout with this 1911.
Dave

posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the new emperor scorpion! Glad you like it

I picked one up a couple weeks back haven’t had a chance to take it out yet, but one of these days

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post