SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 recall/upgrade information from CS
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 recall/upgrade information from CS Login/Join 
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coldbeer320:
Don't get to excited like I did ! Trigger not even close to what it was ! Wish I didn't do it Frown(((

Keep shooting it. For all practical purposes, the work done on your P320 has given you three brand new parts rubbing and colliding and learning how to play smoothly with each other. It'll work out.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
40 S&W was mailed out Monday 11/11 and was back to me Saturday 11/16 WOW!

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Still no word from them for mine.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Still no word from them for mine.

I got my "thanks for registering" on Oct 3.
Got the "thanks for your patience, keep waiting" on Nov 9.
Got my shipping label on Dec 14 & had it dropped at FedEx on Dec 15.
Package was delivered in Exeter this morning.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15317 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Just got my notice now. Off to SIG it goes.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just received a call from Sig customer service. My P320 was purchased under the blue label program, but they are not wanting to ship it to my work address, which is a PD. If they will not/cannot ship it here, I will be looking at about 100 mile round trip to deliver it to the nearest hub that accept firearms and then a second trip to pick it up again. I hope they find a way to deliver it here.

Posts: 255 | Location: Oregon | Registered: April 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
deliver it to the nearest hub that accept firearms

How does Mail Boxes know it is a firearm? Or, give it to a driver when they stop by your work. It will be delivered, signature required, to the "home address" you put on the registration.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4266 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried that with a Fedex driver when he came to the office, but you would have sworn it was holy water when he found out it was a handgun. I'm not going to mess around with not declaring it as a firearm when it comes to shipping it back.

Posts: 255 | Location: Oregon | Registered: April 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Got both of mine back in about 10 days. Also got a P320 patch and a 25% off the Sig store coupon.

I don't feel a lot of difference in the trigger pull, but it's a skinny trigger

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
They received mine back yesterday. Hoping to have it back by the end of January.

I'll let everyone know when it is returned to me.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigwheeler:
I just received a call from Sig customer service. My P320 was purchased under the blue label program, but they are not wanting to ship it to my work address, which is a PD. If they will not/cannot ship it here, I will be looking at about 100 mile round trip to deliver it to the nearest hub that accept firearms and then a second trip to pick it up again. I hope they find a way to deliver it here.

You may have to drop it off but they will send it back to your house

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You may have to drop it off but they will send it back to your house[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I work monday through friday dayshift. I'm hoping they can ship it to my work. I recently returned an M&P45 for repair and it was sent to my work address with zero issues.

When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
An IOP purchase is still sold to the individual and not the department.Why will they not deliver it back to your, the registered owner?

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
An IOP purchase is still sold to the individual and not the department.Why will they not deliver it back to your, the registered owner?

Not sure what the hangup is on their end of it. S&W did it with no issues. The Sig rep stated they were going to have to consult their legal department and go from there. To be honest, this upgrade thing is becoming a bit of an annoyance.

posted Hide Post
My 320 Compact is in a truck, hopefully looking for my place to be delivered tonight. It was received by SIG on the 13th, shipped back to me on Monday, the 18th.

Edit: arrived about 15 minutes after the original post. Once I got the wedged-in flag safety out, I dry fired it a bit. Mine feels very nice, short reset too. New manual, P320 patch, and 25% off coupon just like the other guys. Saturday, I'll try it for real.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rat2306,

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
Got the label on monday, and sent the RX out yesterday. Looking forward to getting it back.

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 412 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
P320 #2 (45 full size...) is back. Now im all updated...

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Unfortunately, I work monday through friday dayshift. I'm hoping they can ship it to my work.

I tried to get them to. They won't (it is specified in the e-mail), nor will they ship it to a FedEx facility for holding. They will ship it to a FFL, at which you may have to pay for a transfer. This is very irksome. I don't know of any legal reason for it. Ruger had no problem with sending a returned gun to a UPS location.

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Unfortunately, I work monday through friday dayshift. I'm hoping they can ship it to my work.

I tried to get them to. They won't (it is specified in the e-mail), nor will they ship it to a FedEx facility for holding. They will ship it to a FFL, at which you may have to pay for a transfer. This is very irksome. I don't know of any legal reason for it. Ruger had no problem with sending a returned gun to a UPS location.

I don’t know about FedEx as I generally avoid them if I can, (They are not wonderful in my area.) but with UPS, I just use myUPS to have them hold it at the customer center and pickup there. I’ll have to see what I can manage with FedEx’s delivery manager before I send mine in.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P320 full size, an IOP purchase, went out via Fedex last Friday, returned today.

Mine has a lightning cut on the left side under the slide, which had no impact on the upgrade or work done. The reset still occurs at the same slide travel point. The trigger feels about the same to me, though possibly a bit softer, but hard to say.

Proof will be shooting, rather than handling.

Probably nothing, but it feels as if the trigger action is restored (an be engaged) just prior to returning to battery (or in other words, it appears in casual handling that the pistol might be able to be made to fire out of battery). Again, Sig has been clear that one needs to fire the pistol, rather than look at it, so fire it I shall.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post