SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Taurus PT111 question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taurus PT111 question Login/Join 
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted
OK, not everybody's favorite manufacturer. For the record the wife carries a SIG P320SC now. Smile

I have a magazine question and no gun to test for myself.

I have two 10 round magazines for the original PT111. We sold the gun years ago and apparently overlooked these magazines.

Now I'm trying to sell them and have an interested buyer... but I'm not 100% certain they will work in the newer Taurus PT series pistols. I _THINK_ they will, my understanding is the changes in the Pro and G2 don't affect the magazines, but I'm not SURE.

Anybody know for sure?

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
no idea, but you may get an answer by calling Taurus

for what it is worth, that is the pistol I have sent back for repair, by brand, than any other (I am in the business)

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10427 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is also a Taurus forum, Taurus Armed.

Posts: 17146 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
Sold them on EBay for $30 so problem resolved

Turns out Gen 2 and 3 are interchangeable, Gen 1 is not

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post