SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Wanna see the 3" Python Shoot?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanna see the 3" Python Shoot? Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 21bubba:
I understand everything you said. But why worry?

Because the gun is new and I absolutely will not risk some unseen defect on someone else.

The other Python got magnum loads, but not full pressure yet.

It's just the way I am. I try to be safe, besides it's just a waste of powder to use full power loads to just make the steel ring.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34137 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
quote:
Originally posted by 21bubba:
I understand everything you said. But why worry?

Because the gun is new and I absolutely will not risk some unseen defect on someone else.

The other Python got magnum loads, but not full pressure yet.

It's just the way I am. I try to be safe, besides it's just a waste of powder to use full power loads to just make the steel ring.

So at some point you do intend to shoot magnum loads?

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I intend to rattle my teeth so badly, it traumatizes me clear back to my childhood.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34137 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post