SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M Carbo's titanium striker on P365XL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M Carbo's titanium striker on P365XL Login/Join 
posted
I am pleasantly surprised by M Carbo's titanium striker

https://www.mcarbo.com/Sig-Sau...ormance-Striker.aspx

My P365XL was doing occasional light strikes on ammo that I had had no problems firing with my G19. So I went ahead and bought the titanium striker, which comes with 3 lb spring. After some sweat installed the striker and spring, and so far so good, no light strikes anymore. The trigger pull has definitely lightened, too. So apart from the expensive price, I think that's a good thingy. I only wish it came with their own striker housing for the same price. The stock polymer housing feels flimsy.

Posts: 287 | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder how hard the titanium striker is. The titanium products I have handled were not that hard, but perhaps they have alloys now that can be heat treated and work.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I mean. $100 for a striker?

For me that's a no thanks.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post