SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365XL vs P365XL LE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365XL vs P365XL LE Login/Join 
posted
I can't find any data on the difference between the std XL and the LE version.. Help??

Posts: 16 | Registered: April 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I'm not aware of a separate LE version with different features.

However, many vendors have both regular and LE listing on various guns, since certain gun manufacturers - including SIG - offer "LE guns" at a lower price to qualified purchasers (Law Enforcement/Military/Security/First Responders/etc.).

Posts: 32515 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Some LE guns come with 3 mags instead of 2 (like P320).

This is not one of them. There is no difference between the P365XL and P365XL LE except for the markings on the box and the pricing.

My local places sells the P365XL LE version for $509 and the standard P365XL for $579

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.. looks like I have my answer.. Now to find an XL at a great price Smile I think they are fair traded? Maybe it's cuz they are so new that the prices don't seem to fluctuate.

Posts: 16 | Registered: April 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Sig has a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy for their retailers.

They can sell it for less than MAP, but they can't advertise it for less. Hence why everyone seems to have it for the same/similar price.

Some online retailers will have stuff on their webpages such as "Click HERE to have a price quote emailed to you" or "Contact us for our best price" or the like.

Posts: 32515 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Sig has a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy for their retailers.

They can sell it for less than MAP, but they can't advertise it for less. Hence why everyone seems to have it for the same/similar price.

Some online retailers will have stuff on their webpages such as "Click HERE to have a price quote emailed to you" or "Contact us for our best price" or the like.

Got a great deal on mine from Osage County.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post