SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 slide lock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 slide lock Login/Join 
posted
I know it is my fault but does anyone else have problems with P320 slide lock on empty mag? I feel the lever sticks out so much I ride it so it doesn't catch on empty mag. I just picked up a low profile one which is smaller but it sticks out as far from the frame as the other. I saw one guy online that cut the left side flush and just uses the right side to lock open. Only time I use the slide lock is to remove slide or at range if I unload and lock slide to the rear to show clear. I was hoping that someone has a part that goes tight to frame but I haven't found it. Before anyone says change your grip this is the only platform that does this. Not Glock, P229, P365, 1911s as all these are no issue. I did have this issue with a Springfield XDS45 I had for awhile and I was told change my grip. Some of my thumb placement probably stems from 1911 shooting as I ride the safety like a gas pedal so when I run other platforms my thumb tends to sweep down the side and rides along the slide. I feel this is ok as I have zero problems switching from striker fired to SAO pistols with manual safeties. It comes out of holster to target and safety is off. I don't even think about it which I feel good about since I do carry a Wilson SFX9 and a 1911 a decent amount. I currently have the WC module installed as this fits my hand much better.

Posts: 49 | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Change your grip.

Posts: 181 | Location: NEPA | Registered: March 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post