SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Hogue Glock 48 grip sleeve-thanks Hogue!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hogue Glock 48 grip sleeve-thanks Hogue! Login/Join 
posted
I posted in a thread here awhile ago that, if and when Hogue offered a beavertail grip sleeve for the 48 I'd purchase one. Well, they made it, I bought it. And I'm really happy with it. The palm swell and beavertail really add to the ergonomics, and the non-slip rubber makes a great hold. Some will question the idea, as the sleeve makes the 48 as wide as a Glock 19. But, it works for me. Great product, if you have a G48 try it out I think you'll love it.

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine has a Glock 48, he picked up the Hogue grip sleeve with the beavertail for it a while back. I had the chance to shoot it some, it does feel good in the hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
It helps with indexing on the draw and control while shooting, especially longer strings of fire. I just wish they didn’t make the palm swells so big.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2226 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post