SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 9mm and .380 Grip Modules Interchangeable?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 9mm and .380 Grip Modules Interchangeable? Login/Join 
posted
I see that Proven Arms and Outfitters has P365 .380 conversion kits for $310 – although they are on back order. Dumb question follows; will the .380 magazine with the kit work in my 9mm grip module, or will I need a matching module? Normally not a problem, but my 365 is the man safety version and the conversion kit is non-safety. Thanks!

Posts: 431 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, the grip modules are the same. You can even use the 9mm mags for practice. I haven’t had any problems using my spare 9mm mags to shoot .380 FMJ.

Posts: 36 | Registered: August 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir - I thought so, but I did not know for sure. Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Posts: 431 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post