SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Mac10 expert needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Mac10 expert needed Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted
I bought a small collection of reloading and ammo , this box got thrown in at the end of the deal.

Looks line 45acp by barrel bore, assuming Mac10 parts kit of some sort.
Anybody idea of who made it or value ?
Basically complete minus lower ?











This message has been edited. Last edited by: ElKabong,


I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--
 
Posts: 2991 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Military Arms Collector
Picture of darkest2000
posted Hide Post
I believe that is 9mm
 
Posts: 10888 | Location: Orange County, CA, USA | Registered: March 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Mac10 expert needed

© SIGforum 2026