SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P232 Trigger Improvement...Any Ideas?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P232 Trigger Improvement...Any Ideas? Login/Join 
Picture of TrojanX4
posted
Picked up a stainless P232xl and took it to the range. Great shooter but the trigger has a long reset and a ton of creep. Reached out to both Gray Guns and The Sig Armorer and neither are currently doing trigger work for this model.

Thought I'd reach out to the Sig Forum brain trust to see if anyone knows of an armorer who works on P232 triggers.

Thanks!

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robert Burke did one of my first and it turned out good but you've already contacted him. Gerry Ritacco did a couple for me too and they are much improved over the factory action. Google Total Automation for Gerry's info. If Gerry can't clean up that trigger then no one can.

Posts: 934 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Thanks Genorogers!

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's some smoothing up that can be done internally. Add a reduced power hammer spring and you can get a much improved trigger pull.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8767 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post