SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Is the SIG Legion series worth the extra cost?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is the SIG Legion series worth the extra cost? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Nice.
Thanks !

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
I've got a P220 Legion. I like it a lot. It's a very nice 220, and for me it is worth the premium. I like the trigger it comes with. I like the SRT kit. I REALLY like the grips. The sights aren't as nice as the Trijicon HD, but they are still good. I'm usually not a fan of beavertails on Sigs, but the Legion has a nice compromise between no beaverrtail and the gigantic tail Sig sometimes uses. The checkered front strap is a nice upgrade. Really my only gripe is some of the Legion guns came with a Ceracote finish that was less than durable. I think I remember reading that the newer guns are PVD coated, but I might be wrong.

I've never seen a p320 Legion, so I can't speak to it at all.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bass Pro has a sale running - P226 with Romeo for $870 and P229 legion for $840. They ship to the nearest store for pickup. I’m on the fence with the legion...

Posts: 66 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
But you know somedays you can't be too proud, especially if you have the extra cash (and heck the government is going to cover that)

With a legion you not only get a cool challenge coin (still trying to figure out what you do with it) but you get two different 'Legion' stickers to put on your vehicle....

Now y'all will think I'm being critical as well as flippant.... but I was actually proud to put those stickers on my two vehicles.... sometimes you just have to accept the marketing got you.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Yes it is worth it.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post