SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    what sights are available for the 320 X5?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what sights are available for the 320 X5? Login/Join 
Picture of 64TI
posted
My dad says his leather holster is being torn up by the thin front sight. I would like to get him and alternate front sight or a Kydex holster. Thanks for any help.

"Buzzards got to eat, same as worms"

Posts: 785 | Location: Oklahoma City. Oklahoma | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
It's a standard dovetail so you can put anything that fits Sig's cut up front. I would recommend something a little taller than a normal front sight though as I put a #6 (.230") on the front of mine and couldn't get the adjustable rear low enough to work well with it. Ended up replacing the rear adjustable plate with one from and X-Carry and now its perfect.

Ameriglo has some sights that are a little taller (like a .300") than normal or you can even go with a suppressor height front sight (.350").

https://ameriglo.com/collectio...assic-tritium-fronts

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajp3jeh
posted Hide Post
I went with a slightly shorter front sight and it made a huge difference as far as holster wear.

AKA John E. Hearne

"Shoot deliberately" - Wyatt Earp
"Tache/psyche effect - a polite way of saying 'you suck.'" - GG
"The 8th Marines dominate an environment. You, with your pistol, merely exist." - GG
http://www.dvctargets.com - Promoting excellence and realisim in combative shooting.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Northern Mississippi | Registered: November 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post