Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Member |
Looking at picking up a 226 x-carry legion, but am not finding a whole lot of holster offerings for them. To anyone that has one, what are you using? Leather would be preferred, but, would go kydex if there are more choices. Tks, c4 | ||
|
| Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter-accusations. |
I’ve had good luck with my 320 holster fitting it damn near perfectly! _________________________ Admit Nothing. Deny Everything. Make Counter-Accusations. | |||
|
| Member |
Thanks, I didn't think about that, and I have a 320 holster that may just work. C4 | |||
|
| Member |
Just had one made from GT Holsters in GA. Perfect fit and a lot of colors/patterns. Reasonable and very quick | |||
|
| Member |
Here you go. I have one of these and love it. Good customer service and quality: https://muddyrivertactical.com...tband-kydex-holster/ | |||
|
| Member |
I went with a Garrett Holster for my P210 because they got outstanding reviews and had the features I was looking for; soft leather lined & [the model I ordered] accepts the QLS fork. I really like it, definitely worthwhile. They have better concealment options than the one I bought, but I was interested in it for range use. _____________________________________ P220, P225, P226, P228, P229 Legion, P230, P230SL, P239, 38H, P365, P365 faux Legion, M17X, M17 Full, M18, P210 Standard, P210 Carry Custom Works, SP2022 | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

