SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 w/safety, release date
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 w/safety, release date Login/Join 
posted
Saw an internet artl today from ImpactGuns.com announcing the release of P365s w/ safety. I clicked on the “To order” button and they were shown as “not in stock”. There was a place to plug in your email address for a “notify me” when they actually arrive. Guess this was just a BS come on in anticipation of a real ship date announcement from Sig. I saw several other blurbs about them being released for shipment but no real info as to when they will actually be avail for purchase by the public. Apparrently Mass. police agencies have priority. For some reason Sig needed their buy in before starting production. Strange. I understand that a bulk order for Mass is in the making but would think public sales would be lucrative enough to proceed.

Anyone know or hear anything that might enlighten us as to when these might be avail for purchase?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: maxdog,

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I’m guessing they will be available when vendors send out their notifications. Wink

I need a P365 like another hole in the head, but a manual safety makes the temptation even stronger, so thanks for bringing it to our attention—I believe. Smile

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look for them when you see them!

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
SIG did the same thing with manual safety P320s. It's frustrating, especially for those of us who are stuck with a particular manual of arms, but from a business perspective I suppose it makes sense.

I just hope they will be more generally available than the P320MS models.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My local LE rep has the SKU for the manual safety version of the P365 in their system, but they are not yet available for order.

I have a P320 Carry w/manual safety on order, and the release date is pretty much any time now (was ~90 days a month ago, likely sooner).

I wager the P365 with manual safety is similarly imminent.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post