SIGforum
Great deal on Sig 226 Elite SAO RX

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/8360092144

May 03, 2018, 05:46 PM
Dusty78
Great deal on Sig 226 Elite SAO RX
A few weeks back I posted a deal on a Sig 226 Elite SAO RX in a 226 Legion RX thread. The deal was $959 for the gun from Gunsmidwest.com. Another member saw my post and ordered one. His excitement for the gun got me to order one. It took 9 days for them to contact me that the gun was sold out. They did have the 10 round version in stock and offered me an extra 15 round mag if I till the 10 round version. I went ahead with the deal and recieved the gun today. To my surprise it had 2 extra Sig factory 15 rounders for a total of 4 mags. I was also surprised that it came with G10 SAO grips since the factory description states standard plastic grips. I also ordered a set of checkered Walnut grips from CDNN for $39. They have one left of the 10 rounders if anyone is interested:

https://www.gunsmidwest.com/798681539437.html

For $400-500 less than the Legion version I have no idea why anyone would go with the legion especially since my legion seemed to have had a worse more delicate finish. Well here she is....

The factory G10’s

The walnut grips

The gun does have the undercut trigger guard and checkered front strap.

The co-witness night Sights

First 10 yard group unsupported. I fired a total of 200 rounds of WWB 115gr. Nice crisp trigger. No malfunctions. This group was after I adjusted the red dot to co-witness with the iron rights but before I dialed them in with live fire hence why it’s low to the left.

Matched pair Wink

May 04, 2018, 10:56 AM
sprg03-A3
That is a great deal! I paid a few hundred $$ more for mine WITHOUT the G10s and extra mags. It is very accurate and has a hell of a trigger.

Enjoy!
May 04, 2018, 12:11 PM
deadmanmike
I actually really like those G10 grips..

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer