SIGforum
CZ Parrot

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/8230087044

April 21, 2018, 11:10 AM
Andyb
CZ Parrot
Really went and did it this time. Got my CZ grail gun. It squawks a lot but I love her anyway. No way the trigger is any heavier than 2 pounds. Never owned a handgun like this, a little intimidating!
The Shadow 2 was feeling left out and wanted in the picture.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."
April 21, 2018, 11:15 AM
Bad ass is all I can say. That darn thing costs something like $3k, give or take a couple of bucks? Eek

Q

April 21, 2018, 11:20 AM
Andyb
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Bad ass is all I can say. That darn thing costs something like $3k, give or take a couple of bucks? Eek

Hey now it came with free shipping Razz

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."
April 21, 2018, 11:29 AM
soggy_spinout
Definitely got some vivid colors going on there. CZ had some fun putting this one together. Fairly rare, and some serious scratch, too. I like. I jealous. Big Grin
April 21, 2018, 11:37 AM
SIGWolf
Very nice family portrait!
April 21, 2018, 12:48 PM
Il Cattivo
Y'know, if someone had just described the colors to me then I'd probably be left scratching my head, but that looks really good!
April 21, 2018, 05:14 PM
Dakor
Is the round purple thingy between the scope and top rear of the slide there to make slide manipulation easier/faster?
April 21, 2018, 05:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
Is the round purple thingy between the scope and top rear of the slide there to make slide manipulation easier/faster?

They don't call it the slide racker for nothing. That darn thing is huge, though. And, I thought the one on the X5 Open was big.

Q

April 21, 2018, 06:41 PM
Redhookbklyn
Slide racker?

I thought it was where you placed you beer during one of those, “hold my beer and watch this moments!” Big Grin

Beautiful pair,enjoy.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

April 21, 2018, 08:56 PM
Sunset_Va
Not boring at all.

美しい犬
April 22, 2018, 06:27 AM
huskerlrrp
Now that they took away the cast diamonds off of the Czechmate and are using the Tactical Sports Orange frame they really have me thinking of buying one. I'm getting 1.5-2.0lb triggers on my TS's and this is the same set up, except the lighter Czechmate hammer, so I'd imagine a pull in that range.

The Tanfoglio Gold Team in 38 Super also has my eye but would require more work.

How many rounds can you get in your long magazine?

Also, there is a CZ Open page on Facebook if you want to get into more tuning, modifications, and general fan boy material.

April 22, 2018, 08:41 AM
PGT
I want the Parrot, X-Five and a Gold Eric. Just because they're all over the top.
April 22, 2018, 07:27 PM
onpointgun
I just listed my P320 X5 and my wife's P365 in the classifieds if they sale I will add one of those Parrot's so my Shadow isn't lonely.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.
April 22, 2018, 07:32 PM
parabellum
CZ exhibits a lot of style these days. I could do without the C-More and the big honkin' cocker, but it would look great with iron sights.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
April 22, 2018, 07:36 PM
Andyb
Husker, I'll check and get back to you

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
CZ exhibits a lot of style these days. I could do without the C-More and the big honkin' cocker, but it would look great with iron sights.

You sir would probably be a Tac Sport man. CZ has you covered Wink

April 22, 2018, 07:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by huskerlrrp:
Now that they took away the cast diamonds off of the Czechmate and are using the Tactical Sports Orange frame they really have me thinking of buying one. I'm getting 1.5-2.0lb triggers on my TS's.

Man, 1.5-lb trigger pull? Just nut. You just sneeze, and it would go off. Eek

Q

April 22, 2018, 07:56 PM
jjkroll32
That is (another) one to be proud of!

Cool

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight
April 23, 2018, 07:37 AM
onpointgun
I am very interested in a range report on that Parrot.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.
April 23, 2018, 08:00 AM
tha1000
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Not sure if it still does, but that gun used to come with two top ends. One for iron, one with a dot. At least the Czechmate did. I think the Parrot is just a variant of that gun.

April 23, 2018, 08:00 AM
tha1000
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by huskerlrrp:
Now that they took away the cast diamonds off of the Czechmate and are using the Tactical Sports Orange frame they really have me thinking of buying one. I'm getting 1.5-2.0lb triggers on my TS's.

Man, 1.5-lb trigger pull? Just nut. You just sneeze, and it would go off. Eek

There is not much to their trigger at all. You definitely do not want to try and prep it to the wall.