SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Heads up on HK VP9/P30 mags from Midway USA $30.00
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heads up on HK VP9/P30 mags from Midway USA $30.00 Login/Join 
posted
I was checking around for mags for another pistol but ran into this deal. I am not sure where to put it on the forum here and apologize if I overstepped my bounds. I noticed the HK VP9/P30 mags are less than $30 a mag with free shipping. I just want to pass on the deal for those interested.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...023988677?pid=318777

nice they are the 17 round flush fit kind with red followers too (newest kind)

Posts: 1471 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys that was a good deal.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a great deal. Thanks!

Posts: 47 | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed the last 2 mags, I believe, as it wouldn’t let me order 3.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
They seem to be still in stock.
Ordered 4 with no problems.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I just got my order in too.
This place is getting to be as bad as Garagejournal for spending my money. Yeesh...

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2741 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm….i have a dozen of the old 15 rd mags. Do I really need more mags? I have 3 of the 17rd mags already. Free shipping is ending…

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I converted my 15rd mags to 17. RTG had the kits in stock.

Posts: 449 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I didn't know that I needed two more.

Posts: 237 | Location: PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
IIRC, these will fit in my USP Compact. So I need a few.

Posts: 3538 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing the link. I couldn’t help myself. I ordered 4. Great deal.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Just goes to show the ridiculous mark up on these things, because they’re still making moneyWink

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
IIRC, these will fit in my USP Compact. So I need a few.

P30/VP9 9mm magazines fit both USP-C and P2000 but the magazine will extend out of the bottom of the well.

Posts: 1471 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price is back up to $49.99

Posts: 47 | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post