SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bought a Henry today
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bought a Henry today Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have a Henry scope mount and a Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x40 scope on order, and already bought the rings. It is more scope than I really need but I found it for a very good price. If I decide it is too much scope I can always downsize and put this scope on my M1a. Getting old stinks!! Have to put some serious $$ into a new gun because the old eyes aren’t up to the challenge of open sights anymore.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After my first session with the Henry All Weather I knew I didn't have the eyesight for the oem sights. The gunsmith at my local range sold me and installed a set of Hi Viz sights. They made a very nice improvement. I bought the Talley scope mount from Henry's website and am still thinking about what scope to purchase.

God Bless You and Your House,

Mark
www.bikersforchrist.org

Posts: 232 | Registered: November 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TN Mark:
After my first session with the Henry All Weather I knew I didn't have the eyesight for the oem sights. The gunsmith at my local range sold me and installed a set of Hi Viz sights. They made a very nice improvement. I bought the Talley scope mount from Henry's website and am still thinking about what scope to purchase.

Bass Pro/Cabelas has a Leupold 3.5-10x40 VS-3i on sale for $70 off. Bought one last week. Today I received an email for an additional 10% off. Between the sale price, Cabelas dollars & 10% off I saved over $125! The second one will go on my M1a

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post