SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P365 small Frame & 15rd Mag.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P365 small Frame & 15rd Mag. Login/Join 
posted
Once again here for some advice, so thanks in Advance.
I know I'm not going to waste my money on a promag, but I'm thinking now buying a 15rd mag for my small frame P365, so not the XL but the first one to come out.
Would a 15rd mag have an uncomfortable gap between the mag and the frame?
Thanks again for your feedback.

Posts: 119 | Location: Delaware | Registered: September 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
The 15 round mag comes with a baseplate for use with the P365. The back of the magazine is exposed, but the sides and front of the mag are covered by the baseplate and integrates well with the grip of the P365.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^This. I have 1 15 round mag. and it fits nicely to the frame.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
There’s no gap if you use the right baseplate.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15256 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SoDel:
I'm thinking now buying a 15rd mag for my small frame P365, so not the XL but the first one to come out.

The factory 15-rd mag comes provided with 2 sleeves, the tall one for use with the original P365, the short one with the XL.
quote:
Would a 15rd mag have an uncomfortable gap between the mag and the frame?

Use the tall sleeve for your gun and you won't have any gap. Very comfortable to shoot.

Q

Posts: 26404 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 15 round mag came from Sig with just one sleeve but it fit great.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCfromNY:
My 15 round mag came from Sig with just one sleeve but it fit great.

They messed up. Should have had two sleeves. What if you had the P365XL and received that mag with the sleeve for the P365 only?

Q

Posts: 26404 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post