SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A 16-inch barrel revolver - Anybody have one?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A 16-inch barrel revolver - Anybody have one? Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Heritage Rough Rider .22LR Revolver with 16-inch Barrel

Man, that's AR-15 size right there. Who will make the holster for it. Eek

My FFL was telling me about this one the other day. At only $230, almost tempted to get one just for the novelty. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26522 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Compensating for something, eh? Hmmm . . . hmmm. . .?

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1965 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perfect for Mexican carry. No holster needed.

Posts: 17284 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unless you had the muzzle by your shoe or are 7' tall, you'd have your hand by your ear to clear the top of the holster.

Posts: 8964 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Do they make a pocket holster for that?

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Pinocchio of revolvers!

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 125 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
My FFL was telling me about this one the other day. At only $230, almost tempted to get one just for the novelty. Big Grin

That would leave you enough money to order a custom Joker holster (a la Jack Nicholson).

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if they plan a shoulder stock. It would be legal.

Posts: 3292 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
EXCUUUUUZZZZZEEEE ME WHILE I WHIP THIS OUT.

That and

“It’s an 88 Magnum, it shoots through schools”

Were the first 2 thoughts right after the obvious Joker ref.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7698 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
I bet Uncle Mike’s makes a snazzy holster for that beast.

Posts: 3163 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, but I almost bought one. Couldn't find a bi-pod that fit, so I passed. Razz

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
What’s the problem? Everybody says the grip is the hardest part to conceal, right? Razz

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1684 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw them online yesterday for $159 if that helps your quandary any.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2751 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are dumb ideas for firearms and then there are truly dumb ideas for firearms.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
From (IMO) the best Batman movie out there STILL:

Posts: 33901 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
~~~Reach out and touch someone.~~~

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15913 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fritz:
There are dumb ideas for firearms and then there are truly dumb ideas for firearms.

The only reason I can think of doing this would be so you could put a stock on it and not get NFA'd.

I'm not sure that was the intent with this gun Confused

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I remember Lee Van Cleef with a very long barreled revolver in For a Few Dollars More...

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Buntline special?

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post