SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Springfield Emissary or Garrison in 45 ACP - any thoughts?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Springfield Emissary or Garrison in 45 ACP - any thoughts? Login/Join 
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
I went into my local shop with the intent of buying a Garrison in .45 ACP. After handling it I didn't like the feel of it and so I looked at others. I ended up getting a EAA Girsan in 9mm instead.

I like the checkering on the front of the grip, 3 dot sights and smooth trigger.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 994 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
I agree that the Garrison is a simple yet beautiful pistol. I also happen to have one (9mm) in the classifieds. Sorry, shameless plug...

Land Warfare
Veteran owned 07 FFL
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1097 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an emissary 4.25. So far has been a good. I really like the new sights on the Springfields.

Posts: 518 | Location: OH | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a used stainless 45 Garrison. It's a good looking gun, feels well built and fairly tight but smooth action. It's nice to have a entry level price 1911 with some quality to it.
Can't wait to take it out

Posts: 2520 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post